Microsoft Excel is the most widely used tool by finance and management teams to manage their Consolidation, Planning, reporting and business modelling requirements. However, Excel can lead to a loss of control and errors in information due to limitations of its use as a database, data integrity issues due to user access and inefficient handling of multiple data sources from linked spreadsheets and external sources.
With Centrixe products you can turn Excel into a powerful Consolidation, Planning, reporting and analysis solution without the limitations of using Excel for these solutions.
- Combine information from multiple sources without creating linked spread sheets
- Quickly create formatted/presentable Excel reports and dashboards to company standards without workbook linking, rekeying, copying and pasting or reconciling data
- Effortlessly view your business information from multiple perspectives for quick and in-depth analysis right from within your Excel environment
- Improve your data integrity and security with multiple users accessing information only relevant to their profile
- Keep multiple types of data, consolidated / calculated or input, financial or non-financial, actuals or forecasts over a number of years for instant availability when required without the need to keep multiple spreads sheets
Cubix seamlessly integrates into your Excel environment in a matter of minutes with you getting the full benefits of integration before your next reporting or planning cycle.